- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Saturday, June 30, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Teaching experience in the specified subject area
2. Manicurist Teacher's License from a regionally accredited institution with demonstrated competencies OR the combination of North Carolina Cosmetology license and North Carolina Cosmetology instructor’s license.
3. Exceptional interpersonal relations skills
4. Exceptional oral and written communication skills
5. Desire to use or learn to use technology (i.e. Internet) to deliver instruction
6. Commitment to the community college "open door" philosophy and the comprehensive community college concept
7. Excellent references from previous employers must be furnished upon request.
- Teaching experience in a post-secondary education setting.
- Experience using technology (i.e. Internet) to deliver instruction
Under general supervision, the purpose of the position is to provide a comprehensive educational instructional program committed to quality teaching and successful student achievement. Employees in this classification perform instructional work. Position is responsible for teaching classes and instructing students; preparing lesson plans; preparing tests; grading papers. Performs related work as required.
How to Apply
A completed Southeastern Community College application form, a resume, and educational transcripts (unofficial copies of transcripts will be sufficient for the screening process, but official copies must be submitted prior to employment) must be submitted to the college Human Resources Office in order for applicants to be considered for this position. Deadline for applications is May 31st, 2018.
Applicants should send all documents and inquiries to the Human Resources Office, Southeastern Community College, P.O. Box 151, Whiteville, NC 28472.
Job Post Contact