- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Tuesday, April 7, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Masters degree in mathematics, biological or physical sciences or a related field, or
- Masters degree with 18 graduate hours in mathematics or the sciences.
- (Applicants not qualified to teach college-level coursework will not be considered).
- Administrative experience in higher education
- Experience teaching community college mathematics or sciences
- Experience advising college students.
- Experience teaching courses online.
- Experience using Blackboard.
- Doctorate Degree.
The Math and Science Department Chair is responsible for the administration of all the programs in the department. This is accomplished through continuous evaluation and revision of course objectives, course outlines, course competencies, course descriptions, teaching strategies, in the specific curriculum to ascertain that they are appropriate and relevant as well as the management of personnel and resources.
The anticipated start date is July 1, 2020.
Salary depends on education and experience.
Masters Degree salary range: $56,509-$70,109
Doctorate Degree salary range: $60,376-$73,976