- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Friday, May 31, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Master's Degree in Math or a Master's Degree with 18 or more graduate hours in Math.
- Experience working with diverse learners, experience instructing high school students and adult learners.
- Experience teaching in both a seated and online/hybrid environment.
- College or university teaching experience.
A part-time adjunct instructor is needed to teach Mathematics courses. The purpose of an adjunct instructor at the Central Carolina Community College is to ensure maximum student learning. The instructor accomplishes this by presenting discipline specific learning outcomes through lecture, demonstration, projects, assignments, appropriate classroom management, etc. and by providing authentic student assessment that documents learning has occurred.
- Teach curriculum to students.
- Maintain accurate documentation required for students and instructors for the course.
- Keep current with information and skills in teaching field.
- Work cooperatively with all directors and staff.