- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Sunday, June 30, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associate's degree in Computer Aided Drafting, Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- Availablility to teach daytime on-campus courses.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- CAD Software – SolidWorks, Inventor, and/or AutoCAD
- Experience with Blackboard
"Learning First" is the primary institutional goal for Central Carolina Community College where all faculty and staff are empowered as educators, committed to responsibility for the learning process.
The Mechanical Engineering Technology Adjunct Instructor teaches courses for the Lee Main Campus with the possibility of teaching at the high schools in the future.
- Prepare and deliver classroom instruction
- Responsible for completing class reports, rosters, and grade reports.
- Work cooperatively with all directors and staff.