- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Monday, December 31, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associate's Degree
- 2 years of full-time experience as a registered Sonographer in the professional Sonography field.
- Must possess a current Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) credential
- Post-secondary level teaching experience
- Possess the appropriate credential(s) specific to one or more of the concentration(s) offered such as RDCS, RVT, and/or RMSKS.
- Course work in instructional methodologies, evaluation and assessment
- Proficiency in curriculum development
"Learning First" is the primary institutional goal for Central Carolina Community College where all faculty and staff are empowered as educators, committed to responsibility for the learning process.
The Instructor may be required to teach at any college location within the College's three-county service area (Lee, Harnett and Chatham).
- Prepare and deliver classroom instruction
- Responsible for completing class reports, rosters, and grade reports.
- Work cooperatively with all directors and staff.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Central Carolina Community College Human Resources