- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Thursday, February 28, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline.
- Two years of full-time experience as a registered sonographer in the professional sonography field. Full-time is defined as 35 hours per week.
- Current Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) credential.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Must have course work in instructional methodologies, evaluation, and assessment. Must demonstrate proficiency in curriculum development.
- Master's Degree in a Health Science field; Post-secondary level teaching experience; possess the appropriate credential(s) specific to one or more of the concentration(s) offered such as RDCS, RVT, and/or RMSKS.
- Teaching experience, especially at the post-secondary level, is preferred.
The Central Carolina Community College 2015-2019 Strategic Plan lists "Learning First" as the primary institutional goal. All faculty and staff are empowered as educators, committed to responsibility for the learning process.
The purpose of the Medical Sonography Program Director (12 Month) at the Central Carolina Community College, in addition to teaching, is the administration of all the programs in the department. This is accomplished through continuous evaluation and revision of course objectives, course outlines, course competencies, course descriptions, teaching strategies, in the specific curriculum to ascertain that they are appropriate and relevant as well as the management of personnel and resources.
Salary depends on education and experience.
Bachelor's Degree annual salary range: $53,827 - $67,427
Master's Degree annual salary range: $56,509 - $70,109
Doctorate Degree annual salary range: $60,376 - $73,976
This position is open until filled.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Central Carolina Community College Human Resources