Bayboro, NC 28515
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Valid Natural Hair Care Instructor Certification
- Instructional experience
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize courses
- Ability to work with a diverse population
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree
- Prior community college teaching experience
Under the supervision of Chair of Continuing Education and Technical Programs, the Natural Hair Care instructor must be able to demonstrate competencies in natural hair care, as well as possess excellent instructional methodologies, outstanding classroom management skills, and have the ability comply with all state board and college compliance requirements.
How to Apply
This procedure must be followed or application may be rejected. Candidates must submit:
(1) signed Pamlico Community College application which can be obtained at the college website http://www.pamlicocc.edu/about-employment.php or by calling (252) 249-1851, extension 3005; (2) a photocopy of college transcripts, if applicable; and (3) a resume.
The resume is not a substitute for a completed application; the application must include work history. If you have transcripts already on file, please specify. Incomplete applications will not be eligible for consideration, and all requested information must be received by the deadline date. Mail to Susan McRoy, P.O. Box 185 (5049 Highway 306 South for carrier deliveries), Grantsboro, NC 28529 or fax to 252-249-2984.
Employment and selection procedures are outlined in Chapter 6 of PCC’s Policies and Procedures.