Closes: Thursday, December 1, 2022
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or related field.
- Currently hold an Early Childhood Education Certification – Level 10 or higher or willingness and ability to obtain.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Two years paid experience working with young children and/or their families.
Provide delivery of NC B-3QI Specialist services within CCR&R Region 4 service delivery area to ensure accomplishments of statewide and regional project goals.
- Provide technical assistance on-site visits in local childcare settings to mentor and assist teachers to provide quality infant toddler care.
- Deliver infant toddler provider trainings regionally as determined by project deliverable and as needed, including IT SIDS and infant toddler standardized trainings.
- Attend meetings and trainings, and assist with special statewide team projects.
- Participate in project evaluation plan including data collection and completion of scheduled reporting
Skills and Abilities:
- Considerable knowledge in the NC Child Development and Early Education Regulations and regulations
- Ability to establish rapport families and early childhood professionals
- Ability to complete training in ITERS, FCCERS, and PITC and other professional development activities as directed.
How to Apply
The starting date for the positions is 1/3/23. Salary is dependent upon qualifications, experience, and labor market. Excellent references from previous employers must be furnished upon request.
A completed Southeastern Community College application (located on the SCC website), a resume, letter of interest addressing the requirements and educational transcripts (unofficial copies of transcripts will be sufficient for the screening process, but official copies must be submitted prior to employment) must be submitted to the college Human Resources Office in order for applicants to be considered for this position. Initial review of applications will be 12/1/22 and continue until the position is filled.
Applicants should send all documents and inquiries to the Human Resources Office, Southeastern Community College, P.O. Box 151, Whiteville, NC 28472. Telephone (910) 642-7141, extension 246. www.sccnc.edu
An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Job Post Contact