- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Friday, December 18, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Registered Nurse with unencumbered license.
- Licensed to practice in North Carolina.
- At least two (2) years (4000) hours of experience as a registered nurse in the United States.
- Must meet at least one of the following:
- Completion of a course in teaching adults
- Experience in teaching adults or
- Experience in supervising nurse aides
- Experience teaching North Carolina Nurse Aide I state curriculum
Teach the didactic and clinical component of a curriculum designed to help students build knowledge and clinical skills aimed at passing the state competency exam for listing as a NC Nurse Aide I
How to Apply
(1) signed, original Pamlico Community College application, which can be obtained at the college website www.pamlicocc.edu or by calling (252) 249-1851, extension 3005; (2) a copy of college transcripts (3) a resume; (4) copy of certifying credentials. The application must include complete work history. The resume is not a substitute for a completed application. If you have transcripts already on file, please specify. Incomplete applications will not be eligible for consideration and all requested information must be received by the deadline date.
Mail to Susan McRoy, P.O. Box 185, Grantsboro, NC 28529 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org with position title in subject line.