Sanford, NC (1 position)
Pittsboro, NC (2 positions)
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Wednesday, October 31, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associate's degree in Nursing; AND
- Current unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse in the State of North Carolina; AND
- At least two (2) years (4000 hours) of work experience as a registered nurse; AND
- Completion of course in teaching adults, experience in teaching adults, OR experience in supervising nurse aides.
- Experience in adult education
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
Three adjunct positions are needed (two at the Chatham Main Campus in Pittsboro and one at The Center for Workforce Innovation in Sanford ). The role of Adjunct Nurse Aide I Instructor is to provide teaching strategies that will maximize student success in the Nurse Aide I course. The Nurse Aide I course curriculum is mandated by the Department of Health Services Regulation and instructor primary role is to deliver the curriculum in accordance with CCCC faculty policy.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and three (3) references with application.
- Provides Department of Health Services Regulation (DHSR) regulated curriculum to Nurse Aide I. students in accordance with CCCC faculty policy.
- Responsible for preparing and delivering theory, lab, and clinical components of the class.
- Administers written and skills exams.
- Responsible for completing and maintaining accurate class reports, rosters, and grade reports.
- Responsible for lab practice sessions and skills check-off.
- Prepares for and delivers classes as assigned.
- Assists in maintaining equipment.
- Submits class rolls and documentation per policy.
- Maintains current industry licensure.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to travel to various clinical locations.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Central Carolina Community College Human Resources