- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Sunday, July 31, 2022
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associate's degree in Nursing; AND
- Current unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse in the State of North Carolina; AND
- At least two (2) years (4000 hours) of work experience as a registered nurse; AND
- Completion of course in teaching adults, experience in teaching adults, OR experience in supervising nurse aides.
Required Kind and Number Years of Work Experience:
- Two calendar years or the equivalent of full-time adult education experience in the healthcare field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or Master’s Degree in Nursing.
At Central Carolina Community College, we create transformative lifelong learning opportunities! We expect all employees to find ways to remove barriers to student success and provide all students a pathway to achievable dreams. Our employees are charged to recognize the challenges we face and to respond to them with empathy, understanding, and a willingness to help.
The role of Adjunct Nurse Aide I Instructor is to provide teaching strategies that will maximize student success in the Nurse Aide I course. The Nurse Aide I course curriculum is mandated by the Department of Health Services Regulation and instructor primary role is to deliver the curriculum in accordance with CCCC faculty policy.
The purpose of an instructor at the Central Carolina Community College is to ensure maximum student learning. The instructor accomplishes this by presenting discipline specific learning outcomes through lecture, demonstration, projects, assignments, appropriate classroom management, etc. and by providing authentic student assessment that documents learning has occurred
Diversity Policy: Central Carolina Community College believes the college experience is greatly enriched through diversity; therefore, the college encourages diversity of thought within the student body and staff. Furthermore, the college seeks to promote awareness of diversity and the respect for all individuals, and the college pledges to adhere to this mission in its relationship with the community.