Pittsboro, NC and Sanford, NC
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Thursday, January 31, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associate's degree in Nursing; AND
- Current unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse in the State of North Carolina; AND
- At least two (2) years (4000 hours) of work experience as a registered nurse; AND
- Completion of course in teaching adults, experience in teaching adults, OR experience in supervising nurse aides.
- Experience in adult education
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
The role of Adjunct Nurse Aide I Instructor is to provide teaching strategies that will maximize student success in the Nurse Aide I course. The Nurse Aide I course curriculum is mandated by the Department of Health Services Regulation and instructor primary role is to deliver the curriculum in accordance with CCCC faculty policy.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and three (3) references with application.
- Provides Department of Health Services Regulation (DHSR) regulated curriculum to Nurse Aide I. students in accordance with CCCC faculty policy.
- Responsible for preparing and delivering theory, lab, and clinical components of the class.
- Administers written and skills exams.
- Responsible for completing and maintaining accurate class reports, rosters, and grade reports.
- Responsible for lab practice sessions and skills check-off.
- Prepares for and delivers classes as assigned.
- Assists in maintaining equipment.
- Submits class rolls and documentation per policy.
- Maintains current industry licensure.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to travel to various clinical locations.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Central Carolina Community College Human Resources