- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Wednesday, May 31, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associate's degree in Nursing; AND
- Current unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse in the State of North Carolina; AND
- At least two (2) years (4000 hours) of work experience as a registered nurse; AND
- Completion of course in teaching adults, experience in teaching adults, OR experience in supervising nurse aides.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Experience in adult education
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
At Central Carolina Community College, we create transformative lifelong learning opportunities! We expect all employees to find ways to remove barriers to student success and provide all students a pathway to achievable dreams. Our employees are charged to recognize the challenges we face and to respond to them with empathy, understanding, and a willingness to help.
CCCC is recruiting for an Adjunct Nurse Aide I Instructor for Lee County to provide teaching strategies that will maximize student success in the Nurse Aide I course. The Nurse Aide I course curriculum is mandated by the Department of Health Services Regulation and instructor primary role is to deliver the curriculum in accordance with CCCC faculty policy.
Diversity Policy: Central Carolina Community College believes the college experience is greatly enriched through diversity; therefore, the college encourages diversity of thought within the student body and staff. Furthermore, the college seeks to promote awareness of diversity and the respect for all individuals, and the college pledges to adhere to this mission in its relationship with the community.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and three (3) references with application.
This position is open until filled.
- Provides Department of Health Services Regulation (DHSR) regulated curriculum to Nurse Aide I. students in accordance with CCCC faculty policy.
- Responsible for preparing and delivering theory, lab, and clinical components of the class.
- Administers written and skills exams.
- Responsible for completing and maintaining accurate class reports, rosters, and grade reports.
- Responsible for lab practice sessions and skills check-off.
- Prepares for and delivers classes as assigned.
- Assists in maintaining equipment.
- Submits class rolls and documentation per policy.
- Maintains current industry licensure.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to travel to various clinical locations.