Nurse Aide II Instructor
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Tuesday, October 31, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Registered Nurse with unencumbered license.
- Licensed to practice in North Carolina.
- At least two (2) years (4000) hours of experience as a registered nurse in the United States.
- Must meet at least one of the following:
- Completion of a course in teaching adults
- Experience in teaching adults
- Experience in supervising nurse aides
- Experience teaching Nurse Aide II curriculum
Teach the didactic and clinical component of a curriculum designed to help students build knowledge and clinical skills for listing as a NC Nurse Aide II
How to Apply
This procedure must be followed or application may be rejected. Candidates must submit:
(1) signed Pamlico Community College application which can be obtained at the college website http://www.pamlicocc.edu/about-employment.php or by calling (252) 249-1851, extension 3005; (2) a photocopy of college transcripts, if applicable; and (3) a resume.
The resume is not a substitute for a completed application; the application must include work history. If you have transcripts already on file, please specify. Incomplete applications will not be eligible for consideration, and all requested information must be received by the deadline date. Mail to Susan McRoy, P.O. Box 185 (5049 Highway 306 South for carrier deliveries), Grantsboro, NC 28529 or fax to 252-249-2984. Employment and selection procedures are outlined in Chapter 6 of PCC’s Policies and Procedures.
Job Post Contact
Susan C. McRoy
Payroll/Human Resources Technician
Pamlico Community College
PO Box 185
Grantsboro, NC 28529
(252) 249-1851 x3005