Marble/Center for Applied Technology
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Friday, October 23, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Current unrestricted NC Registered Nurse License Required. Minimum of two years’ experience as a Registered Nurse required.
- Experience teaching adults or supervising of Nurse Aides required.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree (preferred)
Basic Purpose of Position: Teaches Nurse Aide I and II, Geriatric Aide, Personal Home Care Aide, Medication Aide, and Home Health Aide classes. Maintains clinical lab to Department of Facility Services and Board of Nursing standards.
- Provide instruction for Nurse Aide 1 and II, Geriatric Aide, Personal Home Care Aide, Medication Aide, and Home Health Aide classes.
- Plan, organize, and develop each course taught, in accordance with acceptable academic standards.
- Adhere to standards of the Department of Facility Services and Board of Nursing for clinical and lab.
- Maintain accurate student records and files, in accordance to state regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
How to Apply: A TCCC application is required, plus a letter of interest, resume, and transcript/s. For an application form, contact Connie Ivey at Tri-County Community College, 21 Campus Circle, Murphy, NC 28906. Phone: (828) 835-4325 or e-mail email@example.com. Incomplete application packages will not be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Post Contact