Nurse Assistant Instructor
Hamlet and Laurinburg
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Friday, June 30, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Diploma in Nursing required. Associate's in nursing or related health field required. Two years experience in clinical nursing practice as a R.N. required. Must hold a current unrestricted license as a R.N. in North Carolina.
Bachelor's degree in nursing or related health field preferred. Teaching experience preferred. Previous experience supervising Nursing Assistants preferred.
1. Teaches students effectively in assigned classes.
2. Meets classes as scheduled.
3. Provides students access through posted office hours.
4. Distributes course syllabi and college policy information in a timely manner.
5. Provides clearly organized and understandable instruction.
6. Provides adequate and timely feedback and evaluation of assignments.
7. Maintains a positive attitude in interactions with students and shows a genuine concern for student learning.
8. Fulfills obligations in student recruiting, advising orientation, and registration.
9. Assists in the continual evaluation and enhancement of curricula through the planning process and departmental meetings.
10. Provides the curriculum office with updated Instructor's course requirements that reflect expected student learning outcomes.
11. Submits accurate and complete records and reports in a timely manner in order to provide assessment data for institutional improvement.
12. Attends and participates in faculty, advisory, and assigned committee meetings designated to improve curriculum programs.
13. Participates in professional development, including back-to-industry, conference, and workshop activities that lead to professional and institutional advancement.
14. Accepts other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
To apply for a vacant position, complete the Richmond Community College application and submit it with photocopies or unofficial copies of your College transcripts. No action will be taken on submission of a resume or letter of interest only. Incomplete files will not be considered. Successful applicant must pass a complete backgroundcheck. This is a 12-month position.
Salary Level: RCC Faculty Scale
Location: Hamlet and Laurinburg
OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Job Post Contact
Human Resources Director
Richmond Community College
P O Box 1189
Hamlet NC 28379
P (910) 410-1804
F (910) 582-7028