The Dr. Ervin V. Griffin, Sr. Centre
Closes: Friday, September 28, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Ability to work well with others and in a team atmosphere.
- Must possess excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Ability to take leadership and provide direction at all times during the course of an event.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which often requires late nights and early mornings.
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Work well in a sometimes high energy, heavily populated venue.
We are seeking individuals to work in our Event Management Department. This position sometimes requires assistance with Box Office operation.
- Persons in this position may be asked to oversee events while making sure patrons adhere to rules and regulations of the facility.
- Persons in this position may be asked to coordinate Front of House Teams and Greeters.
- Persons serving in the capacity of Event Management/Box Office Assistance must be able to communicate efficiently and professionally and exercise good customer service and make good problem solving decisions.
How to Apply
Interested, qualified applicants must submit a cover letter, a completed Halifax Community College application, resume, and transcripts for consideration of employment. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of applications. Only completed and signed application packets will be considered. Official transcripts are required upon hiring. Applications may be submitted via e-mail, fax and/or personally delivered.
To view the complete job description and/or apply: http://www.halifaxcc.edu/hr/employment.php
Job Post Contact
Halifax Community College
Margaret Murga, Human Resources Director
P. O. Drawer 809
Weldon, NC 27890
(252) 536-5465 Fax