RCC Main Campus
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Tuesday, February 28, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Hold a CDL Class A with all endorsements necessary to operate the CMV for which training is to be provided, has at least two years of experience driving a Class A CMV, and meets all applicable state qualification requirements for CMV Instructors and CMV Behind-the-Wheel Instructors. Licensed by the NCDOT as a commercial truck driver training instructor preferred.
Same as minimum.
- Provide a quality learning experience for RCC students in the CDL Driving Academy
- Plan, organize, promote and teach CDL courses for the College
- Perform all instruction-related duties in a timely manner and in accordance with the mission, policies and procedures of the College and the NCDMV
- Provide placement, advising and follow-up support services for students
- Assist in the preparation of students for the NCDMV CDL test
- Assist with laboratory facilitation and instruction, to include simulation
- Communicate effectively in both the educational and on the road settings
- Demonstrate professional development and use of instructional strategies to improve student learning
- Perform observation (behind-the-wheel) training
How to Apply
Candidates for the position should apply online at www.robeson.edu/hr and submit a Professional Resume, a photocopy of Official Transcripts, and any other supporting documentation related to the qualification requirements. Robeson Community College reserves the right to perform consumer background checks on applicants who are considered for employment.
Robeson Community College
P. O. Box 1420 Lumberton, NC 28359