Foothills Higher Education Center
Closes: Friday, September 14, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. A combination of experience and formal education equivalent to a two-year degree.
2. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
3. Excellent computer skills including database management software and Excel preferred.
1. Active in community service organizations.
2. Ability to conduct interest surveys, analyze data and create new programs.
The Coordinator, Community Service and Personal Enrichment Programs will manage current community service self-supported programs, conduct needs/interest surveys, create new programs, market programs and manage part-time instructors.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Western Piedmont Community College