Old Charlotte Highway Campus in Monroe, NC
Closes: Thursday, December 31, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• Bachelor’s degree in education, human services, business administration, or a related field
• Customer service experience
• Record-keeping experience
• Direct student experience in secondary education
• Direct student experience in postsecondary education
• Demonstrated experience working within student information systems, databases, and/or electronic records.
The Part-Time Coordinator, High School Programs is a temporary part-time, 12-month position (maximum of 25 hours per week) located on the Old Charlotte Highway Campus in Monroe, NC. Under the direction of the Director of Academic Advising and High School Programs, the Part-Time Coordinator supports departmental staff by assisting with the case management, document collection, and registration of public, private, charter, and homeschool students participating in the Career and College Promise Program.
• Work directly with high school program staff and advisors to provide administrative support during high volume career coaching, academic planning, and registration times.
• Communicate effectively in oral, written, and virtual communications with colleagues, students, parents, and high school partners.
• Respond to general program inquiries received through the high school programs main phone number, web contacts, and email.
• Document communications with students and external partners utilizing the student retention software.
• Maintain communication with student and high school representatives to secure initial and continued eligibility documents such as transcripts and electronic forms.
• Assist with student registration in accordance to department procedures and program-specific guidelines.
• Participate in internal record audits to ensure continued compliance.
• Other duties as assigned.