Main Campus, 1247 Jimmie Kerr Rd, Graham, NC
Closes: Tuesday, August 31, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related area
- Experience with grant implementation, reporting, and close out
- Must have the ability to facilitate meetings and
- Ability and initiative to organize and manage multiple projects and budgets
- Microsoft Office applications and functionality- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher
- Demonstrates ability to assess customer training needs and develop and implement appropriate solutions
- Ability to monitor training programs and assess their effectiveness.
- Excellent organization and excellent time management skills
- Effective skills to ensure strong rapport and collaborative relationships with industry customers
- Ability to work as a collegial, productive member of high performing teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse populations required.
- Basic principles of business letter writing and report preparation
- Modern office procedures, methods and computer equipment
- Must possess a valid North Carolina Driver's License
OPEN UNTIL FILLED
The coordinator designs and implements training programs for new, and expanding and existing companies within the college's county service area. This position reports directly to Associate Vice President Corporate Education and Economic Development. Primary duties and responsibilities include the development, delivery, and administration of the College's Customized Training Program (CTP) course offerings in Alamance County. Other duties include designing a comprehensive marketing plan for program promotion, maintaining a budget, providing documentation of program successes, hiring adjunct faculty, conducting class visits, and working closely with community partners and organizations. EXAMPLE OF DUTIES:
- Monitors progress of projects by reviewing completed tasks, ensuring that deadlines are met and that any needed changes are made.
- Works with other continuing education staff to plan and offer a comprehensive workforce development program.
- Submits and projects proposals for expenditures and monitors and controls expenditures.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Associate Vice President Corporate Education
How to Apply
An ACC on-line application MUST be fully completed for consideration, which includes a required letter of interest and transcript attachment. Resume attachments are welcome but will not be accepted in lieu of complete application. Transcript MUST be scanned and attached in order to be considered for this position!
APPLICATIONS MAY BE FILED ONLINE AT: