Haywood Community College
185 Freedlander Drive
Clyde, NC 28721
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Friday, June 28, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Associate degree preferred. Experience working with a Creative Arts program specialty (example: Clay)
Teaching experience with a Creative Arts program specialty.
The Part Time Creative Arts Instructor teaches specialized techniques representative of their skills and talents in their respective media.
- To teach and engage students in subjects pertaining to the creative arts across various skill levels or at the skill level determined by the description of the class.
- To provide class description, structure and any supply needs to the Coordinator.
- To facilitate and maintain a positive learning experience for all students.
- To complete and return all required paperwork to comply with state audit requirements.
- To maintain safety and best practices in the classroom at all times.
How to Apply
- Complete official Haywood Community College employment application online found at www.haywood.edu, click on the Jobs tab then select position applying for.
- Application must be complete for consideration- do not reference resume.
- References may not be current HCC employees. Must provide 3 professional references, one must be a current or previous supervisor with email addresses. Application will not be considered complete if emails for professional references are not provided.
- Unofficial transcripts will be accepted for the application process. Most unofficial transcripts can be downloaded from college/university websites. Official transcripts for ALL degrees listed on application must be received within 10 business days from the date an official offer of employment is made. When submitting official transcripts please have them sent to HCC-HRtranscripts@haywood.edu
- College screening committee is responsible for application review, interviews, and recommends the final candidate to the college president.
- HCC is a tobacco free campus.
HCC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Institution.