Weldon, North Carolina
Administrative Services / Business Office
Closes: Friday, August 9, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associate of Applied Science degree in Accounting or a similar field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office which includes Word and Excel.
- One year work as an Accountant.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or a similar field.
This position is responsible for the supporting grants accounting in the Business Office.
Example of Duties include:
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Assists Accountant working in grants area as needed.
- Complete monthly reconciliation for all grant accounts and submit required monthly reports on a timely basis.
- Provide calculations for check requests.
- Review reimbursements for accuracy in regard to grant regulations.
- Interface with grant managers for grant documentation.
How to Apply
Supplemental Information:Special Instructions to Applicants and Additional Information:
All applications for this position must be submitted directly via our online application system at https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/halifaxcc. Applications submitted through third party sites will not be accepted.