Alamance Community College (Main Campus)
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Earned Associates degree in histotechnology or bachelor’s degree in histology or equivalent Certification in Histotechnology, HT(ASCP) or Histology, HTL(ASCP)
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years' experience in medical laboratory environment
- Knowledge in histology laboratory operations
- Understanding of certification procedures
- Strong customer service skills
- Clear and effective communicator written and verbal
- Prior teaching experience in either clinical or didactic setting
OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Alamance Community College is seeking part-time individual to assist with the training and monitoring of students in histotechnology laboratory courses.
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES:Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide laboratory instruction to students and evaluate student performance of laboratory tasks using approved tools.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- This position requires strong interpersonal skills in communication with students as individuals or as a part of a team. Work hours include evening, weekday hours.
How to Apply
An ACC on-line application MUST be fully completed for consideration, which includes a required letter of interest and transcript attachment. Resume attachments are welcome but will not be accepted in lieu of complete application. Transcript MUST be scanned and attached in order to be considered for this position!