Foothills Higher Education Center
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Friday, December 21, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Certificate in Phlebotomy.
2. Three years current Phlebotomy technician work experience.
3. Certification as a Phlebotomist through the ASPT.
4. Excellent communication skills and the ability work well with adult learners.
1. Associate’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology or Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Laboratory Sciences.
2. Certification as either CLT or CLS.
3. Five years experience in phlebotomy.
Provide instruction in phlebotomy, manage laboratory and classrooms, assist students in clinical assignments and prepare students for the ASPT national examination.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Individualized and safety instruction.
- Promote employability skills and career awareness.
- Maintain records and follow state requirements for the program.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Western Piedmont Community College