- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Monday, December 17, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Mathematics, Math Education or a related field. Note: Degrees and hours must be from a college accredited by a United States Department of Education accepted accrediting agency such as SACSCOC.
- Willingness to teach classes at multiple campuses.
- Strong basic computer skills and experience using instructional technologies.
- Understand and be committed to the unique nature and role of the college.
- Master’s Degree or higher in Mathematics or a related field.
- Experience teaching developmental education at a community college.
The Part-time Instructor, Transitional Mathematics – Academic Success Center will provide instruction to students needing transitional math education through traditional courses, tutoring, self-paced guided instruction through the Emporium model and intensive competency-based workshops.