Closes: Friday, September 27, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Fluency in both English and Spanish
- Flexible schedule
- Availability to work some evenings and weekends
- Familiarity with the mission of a comprehensive community college
- Assist in retention of students for course completion
- Associate's or bachelor's degree
- Some experience as an interpreter ( volunteer or paid)
- Experience in manufacturing or healthcare
Davidson County Community College (DCCC) is an award-winning institution known for a commitment to excellence and student success. The DCCC community is dedicated to providing students a high quality education designed to prepare them to live and work in an increasingly interconnected world. To this end, DCCC celebrates the value of a diverse faculty and staff and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. DCCC faculty and staff are passionate about equity and our responsibility to work with each unique student to support them in successfully attaining their goals.
DCCC's benefits and other resources make it possible to excel both professionally and personally. Come join this dynamic community that supports and celebrates the success of all its members. The future is here!
- Interpret CE class content as needed for student's understanding
- Work with class instructor on course material and familiarity with material
- Teach a bi-lingual class if qualified to teach the content.
- Engage Spanish-speaking students in the class to assure their understanding of class content
- Assist in interpreting brochures and marketing materials into Spanish