Closes: Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associate’s Degree or higher in Early Childhood Education or related field, plus two years of childcare experience OR Associate’s Degree or higher in any field with five years of experience in an early childhood program/facility. Note: Degrees and hours must be from a college accredited by a US Dept of Education accepted accrediting agency such as SACSCOC.
- Copy of CPR and First Aide Certification on or by the first day of employment.
- Copy of current medical examination and tuberculosis test results on or by the first day of employment.
- Qualifying Letter from the Criminal Background Check Unit of NC-DCDEE verifying approval to work in childcare on or by the first day of employment.
- Experience with instructional technology.
The Part-time Teaching Assistant, Early Childhood Education Lab School – 12-Months (2 Positions) will be responsible for assisting with the planning and implementation of the developmentally appropriate, social-emotional growth and development of all preschool children enrolled in care, develop partnerships with parents and encourage parent participation in the program. The Teaching Assistant will also assist with student teachers who are assigned to the program for cooperative learning and internships.