Closes: Friday, December 14, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associate’s Degree or higher in Early Childhood Education. Note: Degrees and hours must be from a college accredited by a US Dept of Education accepted accrediting agency such as SACSCOC.
- Two years or more of teaching experience in a high quality Early Childhood program.
- Copy of CPR and First Aide Certification on or by the first day of employment.
- Copy of current medical examination and tuberculosis test results on or by the first day of employment.
- Qualifying Letter from the Criminal Background Check Unit of NC-DCDEE verifying approval to work in childcare on or by the first day of employment.
- Experience with instructional technology.
- Understand and be committed to the unique nature and role of the College.
The Part-time Teaching Assistant, Early Childhood Education Lab School – 12-Months (2 Positions) will be responsible for assisting with the planning and implementation of the developmentally appropriate, social-emotional growth and development of all preschool children enrolled in care, develop partnerships with parents and encourage parent participation in the program. The Teaching Assistant will also assist with student teachers who are assigned to the program for cooperative learning and internships.