Main RCC Campus
Closes: Monday, September 27, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
An Associate degree in accounting or a business-related program from an accredited institution with a minimum of two years’ work experience in payroll or business-related field or five years’ work experience in accounting or a business-related field with progressively responsible professional experience.
Same as minimum.
- Compute and process all payrolls to ensure accuracy and that appropriate deadlines are met.
- Reconcile and process payments to vendors for medical and supplemental insurances, employee voluntary deductions and garnishments monthly.
- Prepare and submit retirement report to NC Retirement System monthly.
- Prepare, reconcile and transmit W-2 forms to the Social Security Administration and the NC Department of Revenue.
- Prepare quarterly and annual state and federal employer tax returns.
- Complete Staff Information report annually.
- Complete IPEDS report annually.
- Process 1095-C forms for Affordable Care Act Purposes.
- Perform data input and tasks to set up Continuing Education (ConEd) third party sponsors, invoices and bookstore charges.
- Communicate with internal personnel in various departments to resolve issues related to ConEd tuition, fees and third-party billing.
- Research ConEd student accounts to determine third party tuition coverage and payment status.
How to Apply
Candidates for the position should apply online at www.robeson.edu/hr and submit a Professional Resume, a photocopy of Official Transcripts, and any other supporting documentation related to the qualification requirements. Robeson Community College reserves the right to perform consumer background checks on applicants who are considered for employment and the College may administer personality profile testing as part of the selection process.
Human Resources, Sally Carr
Robeson Community College
P. O. Box 1420 Lumberton, NC 28359