RCC Main Campus
Closes: Friday, October 2, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
An associate degree in computer science or an information technology related field is recommended. Relevant certifications (e.g. CompTIA A+) will be an advantage.
An associate degree in a computer science related field and a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in an information technology field in a public or private setting.
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team on assigned tasks to ensure successful outcomes
- Perform troubleshooting and maintenance procedures
- Provide customer service and technical support for all departments
- Install, assemble, configure, and troubleshoot desktops, laptops, and related hardware
- Install and configure software
- Technical writing on repairs and fixes for future reference
- Research solutions to provide end user support.
- Perform other duties as necessary
How to Apply
Candidates for the position should complete an RCC Application for Employment (robeson.edu/hr) and submit a Professional Resume, a photocopy of Official Transcripts, and any other supporting documentation related to the qualification requirements. Robeson Community College reserves the right to perform consumer background checks on applicants who are considered for employment and the College may administer personality profile testing as part of the selection process. Documents may be mailed or emailed.
Human Resources - Sally Carr
Robeson Community College
P. O. Box 1420 Lumberton, NC 28359