- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Friday, April 24, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- High School Diploma; AND
- PTCB (Pharmacy Technician Certification Board) Certified with 2 years experience as a Pharmacy Technician.
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Detail and completion oriented team player.
- Working knowledge and ability to articulate and support values and code of conduct of Central Carolina Community College.
- Ability to interpret and abide by the policies and procedures of Central Carolina Community College.
- Must be able to stand and bend over for long periods of time.
- Must have the ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Experience in teaching and/or supervising adult learners.
Associate's or Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy Science or a related field.
CCCC is recruiting for a Pharmacy Technician Adjunct Instructor to teach Pharmacy theory and practical skills labs on the Chatham Health Sciences campus in Pittsboro.
- Teaches and enforces safety and universal precautions.
- Supervises students during classroom and lab activities.
- Promotes high standards of excellence in assigned course.
- Responsible for completing and submitting all required paperwork to Program Coordinator by due dates.
- Works individually and collaboratively with others to recruit new students and works to retain current students.