- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Wednesday, November 25, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- High School Diploma; AND
- PTCB (Pharmacy Technician Certification Board) Certified with 2 years experience as a Pharmacy Technician.
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Detail and completion oriented team player.
- Working knowledge and ability to articulate and support values and code of conduct of Central Carolina Community College.
- Ability to interpret and abide by the policies and procedures of Central Carolina Community College.
- Must be able to stand and bend over for long periods of time.
- Must have the ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Experience in teaching and/or supervising adult learners.
- Associate's or Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy Science or a related field.
CCCC is recruiting for a Pharmacy Technician Adjunct Instructor to teach Pharmacy theory and practical skills labs. This instructor will be teaching high school students and may include some virtual learning.
This position is located at our Center for Workforce Innovation with occasional travel to Southern Lee High School in Sanford, NC. Working hours are Monday - Friday 12:00 - 4:00.
- Teaches and enforces safety and universal precautions.
- Supervises students during classroom and lab activities.
- Promotes high standards of excellence in assigned course.
- Responsible for completing and submitting all required paperwork to Program Coordinator by due dates.
- Works individually and collaboratively with others to recruit new students and works to retain current students.