- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Friday, November 29, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Post-secondary experience teaching Psychology.
- Experience teaching high school and college students, and assessing learning outcomes.
- Community college teaching experience
- Experience with assessment of student learning outcomes
- Experience with distance learning and/or alternate instructional delivery systems
The position entails teaching physical education, fitness, and health & wellness courses in the general education curriculum. Responsible for advising, recruiting, and registering students; assessing student learning and documenting outcomes. Effective pedagogical skills, experience teaching students of various demographics and diverse backgrounds; good communication and writing skills. The successful candidate must be able to teach courses in the traditional classroom setting as well as the online environment using Moodle learning management system.
Roanoke-Chowan Community College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity institution. As such, the College does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or political affiliation.