- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Thursday, January 31, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Master's Degree in Physics or Master's Degree with 18 or more graduate hours in Physics.
- Previous higher education experience; previous experience using Blackboard and technology in education
Part-time position to be based on the Lee County (Sanford) campus. The successful candidate will plan, implement and instruct course content in a student-centered learning environment.
Please include unofficial copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts. Will be required to submit official copies of transcripts before start date.
- Teach curriculum to students.
- Maintain accurate documentation required for students and instructors for the course.
- Keep current with information and skills in teaching field.
- Work cooperatively with all directors and staff.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Central Carolina Community College Human Resources