Flat Rock, North Carolina; Henderson County
Closes: Tuesday, June 25, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Blue Ridge Community College is located in Flat Rock, North Carolina; Henderson County. Presently we are seeking a full-time, first shift Plant Operations Personnel. To meet the needs of the campus community the Plant Operation personnel will provide in-house light maintenance and facilities service.
High school degree or equivalent, valid driver’s license.
Maintain the technical competencies necessary to the job function. All applicants must provide verifiable and relevant professional experience in a work-place setting.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Ability to operate a personnel computer, ability to communicate effectively.
• Work effectively in and around the public, understand and carry out oral and written instructions, maintain working relationships, while at the same time demonstrating sensitivity to and respect for a diverse population.
• Preferable but not required HVAC control experience on a computer.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Plan, implement and manage short and long-term projects.
• Able to multi-task and establish priorities.
• A strong commitment to safety.
• Maintain certifications to do the job.
The ability to perform all duties associated with the position including, but not limited to lifting, prolonged standing, sitting, bending, stooping, and operating or performing work with associated tools and machines. Work outdoors in inclement weather, must be cable of doing physical labor.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact