Closes: Tuesday, December 31, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
High School diploma or GED certificate
- 1 year experience in an education environment performing janitorial duties.
- Knowledge of safety procedures (including OSHA) to ensure that safe working conditions are maintained as well as a high degree of attention needed to prevent injury to self and others.
- Ability to complete the assigned tasks within time allotted coupled with workmanship which meets or exceeds established quality standards.
- Ability to push, pull, stoop, bend, walk, and lift bulky items up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work equally well independently or as a team member with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of basic principles of personal computer use.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks as required while concurrently providing the employees and students with a level of customer service which reflects positively upon the college.
See above minimum requirements.
Responsible for cleaning all campus facilities to a standard of excellence which results in a safe, aesthetically pleasing, and environmentally friendly learning center for students, faculty, staff, and visitors.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact