Closes: Sunday, April 1, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
High School Diploma required. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, with Adobe InDesign experience is a plus. Should be able to lift 20+ lbs.
Prior experience in the printing industry preferred.
Responsible for the operation of the print shop copiers as well as the campus copiers. Should be able to run copier jobs and perform routine maintenance on the machines. Assist with the daily pick-up and delivery of print shop jobs to the departments around campus. Will serve as production backup for the Print Shop Manager. This is a part-time position - 20 hours per week.
- Operate the print shop copier.
- Perform diagnostics and routine maintenance on all copier equipment.
- Pick up and deliver departmental print jobs daily.
- Assist the Print Shop Manager with assembling jobs, delivering the campus mail, and purchasing supplies.
- Assist with all aspects of printing design and production.
Job Post Contact
All applicants must complete a Nash Community College Employment Application and submit it along with, where applicable, college transcripts to:
Director of Human Resources
P.O. Box 7488
Rocky Mount, NC 27804
Fax number: 252-451-8201
Submit via email to email@example.com