NorthWest Forsyth Center
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Monday, November 28, 2022
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• Associate degree in a business or health related area or a closely related field of study. Note: Degrees and hours must be from a college accredited by a United States Department of Education accepted accrediting agency such as SACS.
• Four years’ experience in an appropriate field as CPR instructor and/or other health related field of expertise.
• Must possess a current CPR instructor certificate issued through the American Heart Association.
• Understand and be committed to the unique role and nature of the College.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assist with coordinating all CPR classes for all college-wide programs.
• Answer requests and inquiries for information relating to CPR programs.
• Assist with coordinating the inventory and storage of supplies, classroom materials, and books for the adjunct staff (catalogs, view books, curriculums brochures, etc.).
• Assist staff with special assignments, projects, and training at the Mazie Woodruff Center and other campus locations.
• Work with other divisions/departments of the college in setting up American Heart Association (AHA) courses.
• Provide instruction and coordination of AHA courses.
• Maintain the integrity of the AHA policies and procedures.
• Recommend potential instructors for hire.
• Monitor and remediate instructors as needed.
• Maintain equipment and supplies.
• Promote AHA courses in the community.
• Coordinate roll outs on updates and new AHA material.
• Schedule and supervise instructional staff
• Maintain paperwork.
• Print and distribute AHA materials and certification cards.
• Perform other duties and assume other responsibilities as assigned.