Closes: Friday, October 2, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associate degree in a relevant administrative field.
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office; and
- A minimum of two years’ office work experience
Experience with records management; strong listening, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
The Program Coordinator is a 12-month, full-time position in SAGE, a federally funded Student Support Services TRIO program that provides academic support services to first-generation, low-income students and students with disabilities. The Program Coordinator is responsible for all program administrative tasks, including database and records management. The Program Coordinator reports to the Director of Student Support Services (SAGE). The position requires occasional nights and weekends.
• Establishes and maintains databases including participant, tutoring, and other administratively related databases.
• Prepares statistical reports on enrollment, services, budget expenditures, and SSS participant program evaluations.
• Maintains departmental budget reports in collaboration with SSS Director and the Grants Accounting Specialist; creates and maintains all SSS digital and hard copy files .
• Assists in preparation of tutor payroll and maintains tutor personnel files.
• Prepares staff travel requisitions and purchase orders; works with staff to complete purchases for the program.
• Provides positive customer service to students, faculty, staff, and community partners.
• Communicates with students and is often students’ initial contact; elevates student concerns to other staff members as needed .
• Ensures the security, availability, maintenance, and proper use of TRIO resources by managing access to and use of laptop computers, calculators, textbooks, and other assets made available to program participants and tutors through the lending programs; updates and maintain loan contracts; prompts students to return assets, and works with students to collect materials.
• Collects, prepares, and provides applications for decisions by the Director.
• Works to assist all SSS staff with projects aimed at meeting program objectives
• Other related duties, training, and development as required by supervisor
How to Apply
Job Post Contact