Closes: Monday, December 10, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information technology or a related field and one to three years experience in application development and programming; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Applicable programming languages;
• Applicable hardware, software, and systems;
• Customer service principles;
• Project management principles;
• Research methods;
• Training principles;
• Record-keeping principles;
• Computers and related software applications.
• Establishing and following procedural and technical standards;
• Translating business needs into programming code and application functionality;
• Writing applicable programming languages;
• Providing customer service;
• Communicating technical information to a non-technical audience;
• Maintaining operational records
• Preparing operational reports;
• Using a computer and related software applications•Preparing operational reports;
•Using a computer and related software applications;
• Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with subordinates, coworkers, supervisor, the general public, etc. sufficient to exchange or convey information and to give and receive work direction.
RCCC offers a comprehensive benefits package which include: Retirement in the North Carolina State Retirement System; 401k plan; health/dental/vision insurance; life insurance paid by RCCC; fifteen annual leave days; ten paid annual holidays in addition to twelve annual sick leave days, tuition discounts and state employee discounts.