Closes: Friday, February 9, 2024
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Background in data management, cleaning, analysis.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Detail oriented with strong communication skills.
- Project management and grant administration experience preferred.
The Title III Project Coordinator is a grant-fund position that expires at the end of the five-year grant cycle (September 30, 2028). Under the direction of the Director of Advising, the Project Coordinator will serve as the Activity Director for our primary Title III Activity and provide the project director with the capacity needed for the additional responsibilities of overall project management, coordinating with the evaluator, and maintaining compliance with all federal and state policies and regulations.
- Provide day-to-day leadership of all Supporting Student Success components of the Title III project.
- Assist with data collection for evaluation, budget tracking and reporting.
- Work across all college locations, divisions and serve areas to improve coordination between student services and faculty advising.
- Use of Watermark Early Alert System and provide training as needed.
- Assist with integrating the new Success Coach and Staff Advisor with existing staff and faculty advisors.
- Collaborate with the College’s Professional Development Committee to coordinate professional development for advising staff and faculty to communicate the new advising model and develop advising skills.
- Organize and market revised orientation for new students.
- Assist with the development of new ACA-115 College Success Course.
- Other duties as assigned by Project Director.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Western Piedmont Community College
Western Piedmont Community College, an equal opportunity employer, values and encourages campus diversity in students, faculty, and staff.