Closes: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Required educational background:
- AAS Degree
Required kind and number years of work experience:
- 7 years of Project Management experience
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Experience organizing professional development events.
- Record keeping
- Budget Management
- Data Management Software
At Central Carolina Community College, we create transformative lifelong learning opportunities! We expect all employees to find ways to remove barriers to student success and provide all students a pathway to achievable dreams. Our employees are charged to recognize the challenges we face and to respond to them with empathy, understanding, and a willingness to help.
This position is responsible for supporting the successful implementation of activities related to the Environmental and Natural Resource Technology Center.
This position is time-limited. Continuation of position past September 2026 is contingent upon available funding.
Diversity Policy: Central Carolina Community College believes the college experience is greatly enriched through diversity; therefore, the college encourages diversity of thought within the student body and staff. Furthermore, the college seeks to promote awareness of diversity and the respect for all individuals, and the college pledges to adhere to this mission in its relationship with the community.
- Work with EARTh Center Leadership and outside partners to assure accomplishment of ongoing Center activities.
- Facilitate timely submission of requisitions and processing of invoices for purchases related to EARTh Center activities.
- Oversee the creation and distribution of EARTh Center Newsletter
- Coordinate planning, scheduling, and logistics for Center Professional Development opportunities.
- Work with CCCC staff to develop and implement contractual agreements with individuals/organizations providing services to the Center.
- Work with high schools and university partners to explore and document educational pathways related to environmental and natural resource technologies.
- Coordinate with EARTh professional services team to facilitate connections with stakeholders.
- Work with Center sub-awardees to ensure deliverables are completed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Oversee collection of participant data and deliverables from professional development events for the purposes of reporting and documentation.
- Attending professional development opportunities provided by CCCC and NSF.
- Attends appropriate district, regional, national, or international meetings to further the missions of the EARTH Center.
- Assists in the monitoring and management of Center budgets.
- Work with Center Leadership to promote, market, and select candidates for EARTH Center sponsored professional development offerings.
- Collection and prepare center materials for dissemination.
- Recognizing and respecting the variety of experiences and contributions represented by all of our students, employees, and community, the Project Manager, Environmental and Natural Resources Technology (EARTh) Center will encourage a learning environment where everyone is supported and valued for their unique perspectives and experiences and will foster and promote the participation of all members of our diverse communities