Central Piedmont Community College - (Central Campus)
Closes: Monday, October 10, 2022
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Bachelor’s Degree in Educational Administration, Statistical Analysis, Planning, or other related field; 4 to 6 years of related experience; active membership in a professional research organization such as APRA.
Master’s Degree from a regionally accredited institution
Experience in a higher educational institution
This position is charged with conducting prospect research and preparing reports to further college efforts to secure private philanthropic support and to prepare college leadership to engage with prospective donors of the college. The position oversees the use of web-based research tools and associated databases.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities
1. Conducts dedicated prospect research and prepares reports related to college donors and potential donors.
2. Conducts proactive research to identify new sources of private philanthropic support for the college.
3. Conducts prospect research and prepares reports at the request of college leadership.
4. Conducts activities to identify, connect, and engage college alumni.
5. Prepares detailed briefing information related to guests at college functions.
6. Assists as requested with data management within Raiser’s Edge database.
7. Assists with college and foundation events to host donors.
8. Performs other duties as assigned by the Vice President.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Characteristics
Exceptionally strong research, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
Demonstrated creativity, flexibility, and comfort in working with diverse populations
Knowledge of research tools and applications
Well-developed writing skills
Ability to work with diverse internal and external populations
Strict adherence to confidentiality standards
Job Post Contact