- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Thursday, May 31, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Master's degree in Psychology or a related field from a regionally accredited university with a minimum of 18 graduate semester hour credits in Psychology
- Post-secondary experience teaching Psychology.
- Community college teaching experience
- Experience with assessment of student learning outcomes
- Experience with distance learning and/or alternate instructional delivery systems
The position entails teaching numerous courses, such as General Psychology, Abnormal Psychology, Applied Psychology, and Developmental Psychology. Course will be taught both in a traditional classroom as well as in an online environment, both during the day and in the evening as enrollment dictates.
Roanoke-Chowan Community College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity institution. As such, the College does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or political affiliation.