Closes: Sunday, March 17, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Associates Degree in Business, Office Systems Technology, or any related field.
Work Experience: At least 2 years of providing administrative support. Previous experience utilizing data management systems; experience working with first generation adult learners; knowledge of academic and financial aid procedures preferred.
See Minimum Qualifications
Provides administrative and clerical support to the TRiO: Educational Opportunity Center by exhibiting exceptional customer service to the TRiO: EOC program participants and community partners. Attention to detail, ability to analyze data, and organizational skills are essential. Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
Primary Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Performs general/clerical tasks, which may include making copies, sending/receiving faxes, updating department manuals/documentation, distributing documentation, or maintaining lost/found items
- Input, retrieve and assemble computerized data for project participants, annual reports and for project evaluations.
- Maintain an annual events calendar for the project. Participate in community outreach endeavors as needed.
- Maintains current publications, manuals, resource materials, or other documentation for reference purposes.
- Processes documentation pertaining to personnel/payroll activities; reviews timesheets for accuracy, and researches discrepancies.
- Coordinates travel arrangements, conference registrations, or other travel-related plans for the EOC staff
- Maintains confidentiality of departmental documentation and issues.
- Other duties as assigned by Program Director, TRiO