Cape Fear Community College, Wilmington, NC
Closes: Sunday, December 31, 2017
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- One year prior experience in adult education, educational or business setting required.
• Bachelor degree in education, administrative, counseling field.
• Student assessment, analysis and advising experience
• Adult Education teacher or staff
To perform a variety of administrative duties and assist in coordinating various Academic and Career Readiness programs to aid in the recruitment, retention and transition of students.