Main Campus - Smithfield, North Carolina
Closes: Monday, December 31, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Associate's degree in a business, computer or other related field.
One year or more experience working in the community college setting with Colleague, standardized testing, LEIS data reporting or Basic Skills programs.
Assists in multiple areas of Basic Skills programs as needed: standardized testing, audit files, student recruitment, and student retention.
Knowledge & Responsibilities:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor class sizes and student attendance in Dropbox, per contract, to ensure students attending.
- Assist during new student orientations.
- Assist Testing Coordinator with standardized test administration.
- Assist LEIS Coordinator with internal audit files.
- Assist Records Specialist with closeout of student records for end of semester reporting.
- Recruit for potential class sites and classes with low enrollment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of students or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact