Stokes County Campus, other satellite Stokes County locations.
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Monday, May 27, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Master’s Degree in Communication or a Master’s Degree with at least 18 graduate hours in Communication or Mass Communication. **Note: Degrees and hours must be from a college accredited by a US Dept of Education accepted accrediting agency such as SACSCOC.
- Successful teaching experience.
The Part-time Instructor, Communication will primarily teach Public Speaking classes to students. The instructor must be available and willing to teach daytime classes at off-campus sites, primarily in Stokes County.
- Assume responsibility for teaching assignments as designated by the department chairperson and approved by the dean.
- Assume responsibility for maintaining all required College records including attendance and grade reports, roll books, etc.
- Make recommendations to Department Chair for supplies, equipment, and equipment repairs.
- Construct, administer, and grade examinations.
- Assume responsibility for being familiar with and adhering to all policies of the College.