Closes: Sunday, March 31, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Minimum Associates Degree in office administration or related field and a minimum of two years of experience in an office or clerical setting or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
See Minimum Qualifications
The technical assistant for Developmental Education and Academic Support is responsible for providing clerical and administrative support to the department. Reports to the Director of Developmental Education and Academic Support.
- Performs a variety of administrative duties including, but not limited to, word processing, copying/scanning documents, filing, maintaining records, creation of forms/spreadsheets, and answering phone calls.
- Helps to maintain office operations - assists with scheduling meetings/activities, inventory, etc.
- Operates standard office equipment such as computer, copier, fax machine, scanner, calculator, and telephone.
- Assists faculty and staff within the department as needed.
- Communicates and interacts with students and visitors.
- Maintains confidentiality and keeps all sensitive information protected in accordance with college and FERPA requirements.
- Participates in departmental meetings and other activities.
- Attend professional development opportunities to upgrade skills that are necessary for the position.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.